Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Painful morning

Ugh! The equivalent would be drinking too much and waking up regretting it the next morning. This scenario involved strength-ing too much and hurting too much. I feel like the old man who can't bend down to pick up the glasses he dropped. My hamstrings are very displeased this morning. Along with my shoulders.

It was a good session yesterday. Strength in the AM followed by swimming in the PM. However, today's wakeup was a struggle which is normally indicative of toooooo heavy of a training session the day before. Luckily, today I am off. Unluckily, I am off because of the length of the work day I have! It will be good to let the legs have a day off. Plus, the cockpit is like my own high altitude chamber, which apparently it's what the pros use. Perhaps it could work for me. I'll take anything!

It's now time to fly. I look forward to welcoming my bed tonight.

Good luck to us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment