Friday, December 9, 2011

Long Roller Ride

After discovery of the aero position potential on the bike whilst "rolling" yesterday, it opened new windows as to just how long I could stand the indoor trainer for. The different positions allows one to continually roll without having to break for "numbness" of the nether regions. By being able to switch back and forth, I could maintain the blood flow without having to get off and walk around. Although, stopping is still needed for the purpose of hydration. With the only airflow coming from my fan, it does heat up quickly on the indoor trainer.

I was alone in this training session today. Still just base building and keeping the heart rate nice and steady, leaving plenty of time in the new year to get serious and lengthy with the workouts.

I proceeded to "PR" on the rollers. Awesome! Managed 20 miles in a little over an hour. And didn't even fall once. However, soon I fear I will run out of good movies to watch and we shall have to descend on to Constitution's house for better movie entertainment!

Anyway, I need to roll the legs out before the evening begins. Adios for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment